Friday 24 August 2012

A 'Blu' Healer



Heel, now forward... what's that?...I've got the wrong 'heel'


 Beginnings of the 'Blu' Healing Light


A gust of wind blows through, a piece of paper rises on the wind and flattens itself against my thigh. I pick it off and crush it in my hand but not before I spy an unusal word....

I'm walking near shops and bang! I crash into a shop sandwich board advertising services for an accupuncturist and in the tiniest of lettering is that word again....

Appointment time I'm late, try to settle and calm myself, the consultant passes me her card and there's that word again....

Three times in as many weeks that word appeared... that's got to be a sign! How do you pronounce this word? Its pronounced 'raykey' replies the consultant while handing me a flyer. What is it? It is a form of 'healing' allowing the healing energy to flow through your hands, think of it a as a very gentle form of massage.

This word Reikei has happened upon my life three times to many, to be ignored. I follow my instincts and make enquiries and 'like' what I hear. It was a turning point in my life, that day I made a decision... I took a risk, I followed my instincts and I have never looked back.

I attended the 'Reikei' weekend seminar, it was very inspirational, it was the beginning of my journey. It was also the time that 'I' began to 'Heal'.


~ come, come walk with me ~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.