Saturday 25 August 2012

Make An Appointment


beware of the hidden 'snake'



Not long after I received my Reikei certificate, I began consulting as a Tarot Reader and Reikei Practitioner. I was so excited when I received my first phone call.  I had advertised in our local paper.

A rather suave sounding male voice was on the other end.... 'hello, I'm ringing up about your ad for Reikei healing, can you explain what you actually do?'

I proudly proceeded to explain what a Reikei treatment involved.  I don't think he heard a word I said 'cause as I stopped to take a breath, he quickly came in with this question..... 'can I take my clothes off'

Needless to say I was speechless for mere seconds then I replied 'no, you don't take your clothes off!'.  'I would prefer to take my clothes off!' he says.... I say, 'that's not how I practice Reikei... and if you want to take your clothes off, then I suggest you find another practitioner!'.

'Sorry, I'm happy to keep my clothes on,... when can you fit me in?' he asks. I give a time and a date, which he accepted... and then I went and said something really strange.....

Earlier, while talking with this person I had spoken in the 'I' or 'singular' and then as I was finishing off the conversation e.g. 'look forward to seeing you'... I realised that I was speaking in the 'plural'... “We look forward to meeting with you; We will be here waiting for you”... etc. as I hung up the phone, I thought to myself that was unusual, why did I say that.

Well folks, that just shows how 'green' I was back then. I was so.... naïve.   I laugh even now about that time.... and I always thank my guides/tupuna for stepping in and protecting me.... 'They knew!'

Needless to say he didn't keep his appointment.


~ Come come walk with me ~
as you walk, we walk beside you



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.